Junior Account Manager - Prácticas
Resumen de la oferta
Detalle de la oferta
Detalles de la oferta y requisitos • Nivel: Becario • Duración del contrato: 6 meses prorrogables • Horario: 9h-18h. Posibilidad de horario flexible y teletrabajo • Prácticas remuneradas en función de la experiencia y conocimientos del candidato
Description: We are looking for a highly energetic and effective Junior Account Manager in the Barcelona area to develop, service, and maintain a growing base of large accounts clients.
This is an exciting career opportunity with a high-growth potential in an extremely dynamic company committed to delivering the best Interactive Digital Marketing and Customer Experience Management Platform to companies worldwide.
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients, serve as their main point of contact, provide them with first-class account support, work with other OPINATOR teams (engineering, etc.) to address customer requirements, and identify new opportunities to sell additional services.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans. Maintain a detailed and updated forecast and report on sales activity.
- Stay on top of industry trends. Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace. Carry out all activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- BA/BS degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising or similar (or equivalent professional experience). Master’s degree a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem.
- A high level of literacy and excellent communication skills in English, Catalan and Spanish (knowledge of other languages a plus).
- Extraordinary attention to detail and a passion for excellence. Ability to deal with, and prioritize constantly changing requirements.
- Committed to continuous learning. Able to assimilate new information in record time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Good MS Office skills.
About OPINATOR Innology Ventures develops and commercializes OPINATOR, a Customer Experience Management and Interactive Digital Platform that enables businesses to generate relevant and profitable digital interactions with their customers over multiple channels.
OPINATOR is the plaform of choice of leader companies in multiple industries and countries to build effective digital communications, among them BBVA, Telefónica, Santander, Cepsa, Endesa, Orange, Leroy Merlin, Bankinter, and many others.
Entra o crea tu cuenta para consultar los datos de contacto de esta oferta.
Puesto: Junior Account Manager - Prácticas Empresa: OPINATOR Ciudad: Barcelona, España Sueldo: 500 Euros brutos/mes